I’m pretty easy going nowadays—you have to be when you drive a lot in Boston.
But certain things tick me off, as I’m sure you can understanding. Here are my top 10 driving pet peeves.
- Not signaling before a turn
- Signaling during a turn
- Signaling the wrong way (I just feel sorry for them)
- Not looking at all before pulling out (on the phone usually)
- Taking their time while crossing the street
- Not passing when there is plenty of space
- Not allowing people to pass because they fear oncoming traffic
- Slowing down to 10 mph for tolls
- Driving much slower than the speed limit
- Hogging the left lane